I have some mixed feelings about rain; here are my lists for loving and hating rain.
- I don’t have to water the lawn or garden.
- I love watching the birds bathe in puddles.
- I love sitting on the front porch watching the lightning light up the sky.
- I love playing in the rain, it reminds me of being a little kid.
- It lowers the ambient temperature outside (while it’s raining).
- I like that all my pets want to be inside and cuddle with me.
- Its fun seeing the dogs get spunky and play in the rain.
- It adds to the humidity and mugginess outside (when the rain stops).
- I don’t like the smell of wet dog, or cat for that matter.
- I hate seeing my dogs cower due to the accompanying thunder.
- I hate having to keep the dogs off the furniture (if they’ve recently been outside).
- I hate how the dogs get stir crazy if the rain lasts longer than a day.
- I hate bathing and or towelling off the dogs.